About Allie Ballew
Most Homes Sold
ABR, CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE
Cell: (301) 676-2844
Allie is a full service Realtor and has been a top producer for over a decade.
As a Listing Agent she offers her sellers:
- A Competitive Market Analysis- She will review past and present markets with home owners. This information coupled with Allie’s guidance assures the correct list price.
- Multi Faceted Media Campaign
Including but not limited to:
- Exclusive website for your home
- Virtual Tour
- State-of-the -Art Mobile App
- Yard Sign with Brochure Box, Text Riders-24-hour pricing hotline
- Extensive Internet Advertising including
- Enhanced Listing on Realtor.com
- Your property will be featured on many more.
- Newspaper ads
Allie stays by her seller’s side from pre-listing to closing. There is so much new technology available and she has it to offer along with years of Real Estate experience.
Visit her testimonials and see what past clients are saying about Allie, then give her a call and get your home SOLD.
As a Full Service Realtor, Allie offers Buyers a complete understanding of the buying process. Having access to the Multiple List System allows her buyers to see all available properties including resales, new construction and foreclosures all over the state.
Knowledge of the area is crucial when choosing a location. Allie knows the area and can help you learn where medical care, transportation, shopping, schools and other amenities are located.
Allie will work with you through the entire buying process, right through closing.
- Offer Price
- Finding a lender and getting your loan approved
- Earnest Money
- Settlement/Closing companies
She will be there during each step assuring a smooth transaction. Being available to her clients is a must.
- Negotiation Skills
- In every real estate transaction there are Negotiations. You want Allie on your side because of her strong negotiation skills. With years of business experience she has become a master of getting buyers and sellers what they need.
The buying and selling of Real Estate is most likely the largest financial investment most of us will ever make; the effect of our choices can be life changing. These decisions should be made with a firm understanding of appraisals, lending practices, settlement procedures and researched futures.
Allie has a proven sales record with many client recommendations and she has earned designations that enable her to serve the public more efficiently.
If you want a Realtor that will advise you on all facets of your Real Estate transaction, call Allie Ballew for a free consultation.
Cell: (301) 676-2844